An armored breakout cable is a group of patch cords (each having a diameter of 1.6 or 2mm) pre-connectorized at both ends, wound over an FRP element and surrounded by a metal mesh and one common external jacket (LSZH or PVC).
These are mainly used for external fittings (outside central offices/external connections for data centers) or for connecting antenna systems (UMTS, GSM, LTE).
- Optimal protection against damage from rodents and crushing
- 2 -24 optical fibers are available
- Available with any type of connector
- Available with single-mode (G.652D, G.657A2) and multi-mode fibers (OM2, OM3, OM4)
- The armored breakout cables are complete with a certificate indicating tests undertaken
- Our lab is equipped to undertake optical, mechanical and environmental testing in order to be compliant with international standards (IEC) and to technical specifications required by national operators.