Loose cables that have a metal protection differ from loose dielectric cables in that they have, running lengthways, a corrugated metal protection or metal bands instead of glass threads that are found on loose dielectric cables. This guarantees an absolute protection against rodents in an outdoor setting.
The fibers inside the cable have one primary coating (250μm) and are contained in one or two tubes. Each fiber in the tubes is differently colored allowing easy identification by the operator.
- Cables with capacity 12 – 24 – 48 – 72 fibers are available (other capacities are available on request)
- Factory pre-connectorization is available through fan-out branching system
- Available without pre-connectorization for any length
- Loose metal cables are supplied with a certificate indicating the results of the optical tests undertaken
- Our lab is equipped to undertake optical, mechanical and environmental testing in order to be compliant with international standards (IEC) and to technical specifications required by national operators.