A breakout cable is a group of patch cords (each having a diameter of 1.6 or 2mm) pre-connectorized at both ends, wound over an FRP element and surrounded by one common external jacket (LSZH or PVC).
These are mainly used for internal fittings in central offices, connected data centers and/or optical splitters preferably placed inside channels.
- 2 – 24 optical fibers are available
- Available with any type of connector
- Available with single-mode (G.652D, G.657A2) and multi-mode fibers (OM2, OM3, OM4)
- Complete with a certificate showing the tests undertaken
- Our lab is equipped to undertake optical, mechanical and environmental testing in order to be compliant with international standards (IEC) and to technical specifications required by national operators.
- Blue (RAL5015), characterized by a SM 9/125 fiber with tight buffer
- Yellow (RAL1018), characterized by a SM 9/125 fiber with semi-tight buffer