Fibernet has a vast warehouse stocked with various consumables that are ideal when working with connectors on site.
- In stock, various thicknesses of lapping films (9μm, 3μm e 0,05μm, etc)
- In stock, two-component resin 608 for connectorization when on site
- Possibility to personalize a kit within a case
Lapping film is used for processing and polishing fiber optic connectors. Can be used in the laboratory or on site.
- Available in different thicknesses (30 μm, 15 μm, 12 μm, 9 μm, 3 μm, 1μm, 0,5μm, 0,1 μm e 0,05 μm)
- Available in different sizes
The 608 two-component resin is used for cold connectorization to obtain an ideal attachment of the fiber to the connector ferrules (attachment in 10 minutes).