Copper Certifiers are essential instruments for checking and verifying copper network operation. As well as the OTDR, this tool can identify a line problem, that could bring loss or malfunctions, allowing operators to solve the problem.
WireXpert 500 is the cheapest and most performant ensuring to test and certify structured copper cabling up to 6A Category/EA Class.
- Copper certification up to 500 Mhz/li
- Certifying compliant with 5E/6/6A Category and D/E/EA Class cables
- Autotest: less than 9 seconds for 6A CAT
- Upgrading with several options for Patch Cords, Industrial Ethernet and Coaxial Cables tests
- Advanced reporting and documentation system
- 6” LCD monitor with shining colors
- User-friendly touchscreen display
Certifying copper cables up to FA or CAT8 Class, as well as MPO optical cables, SM and MM, WireXpert 4500 is proper for 40G and over, thanks to its measuring range up to 2.500 MHz.
- Cable certification up to 2.500 MHz
- Compliant with every standard of cable: D/E/EA/FA Class, 5e/6/6A Category, and the new draft CAT 8, as well as the ISO Class I and Class II standard version
- Autotest: less than 9 seconds for 6A CAT, 15 seconds for FA Class
- Upgrading with several options for Patch Cords, Industrial Ethernet, FA Class tests and many others
- Dual control system: fully color touchscreen, both on principal and remote unity
- Performing a complete 850/1310 MM and 1310/1550 SM fiber certification, as well as the first supporting MPO fibers for Data Center tests
- User-friendly PC software for creating report and test documentations