Fibernet’s productive sector consists of five manufacturing lines and a technical laboratory for optical, mechanical and environmental testing. The lab is capable of producing and supplying a vast range of optical connectors in high demand in the following markets:
1. Telecommunications: Laboratory assembly of all ranges of the most common types of connectors used in telecommunications sector: SC, LC, FT, and ST as well as those of the latest generation such as MU, E2000 and MPO (Telecom Italia approved).
2. Broadcasting: Laboratory assembly of LEMO connectors used in the broadcasting sector (LEMO approved).
3. Military: Distribution of connectors for military use.
- All connectors come with the lapping geometry PC (Physical Contact), UPC (Ultra Physical Contact) and APC (Angled Physical Contact)
- All connectors can be assembled on single mode optical fiber (9/125) and on multi-mode (50-62.5/125) with a diameter from 0.9 mm to 3mm. LSZH or PVC sheathing available.
- The production process, and in particular the lapping process, is constantly monitored interferometrically to guarantee the correct surface between the ferrules
- 100% of the connectors are tested by Insertion Loss and Return Loss @ 1310-1550nm